Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Frozen Meatballs

So many new blessings have come into our lives lately - Praise God! - and the most life-changing of all, is the fact that I now have an opportunity to go back to work full time.

With that, I've started prepping meals to be frozen so we could easily thaw & cook them later. I've gotten so many ideas from my n@wie friends and I can't wait to try them all :)

First batch - meatballs. I had thought to freeze food in Ziploc freezer bags at first but realized that they might spill and they might not be so easy to stack. Then, I found these takeout containers and tadaa! I knew I was saving them for a good reason.

I also learned a new term yesterday - "Freezer Cooking". There is such a thing pala where people cook large batches of food & freeze them for eating later.




No comments: